Democrats and the sorts likely to support them make a habit of deriding President Trump as an idiot, an ignoramus, and a buffoon. They utterly ignore or refute the greatness of what he’s accomplished for our nation and people in under four years.
Mister Mack, the author of theleansubmariner, makes the point at least as well as I could, so I’m quoting him instead of writing my own material. I’d rather amplify his signal and reach than otherwise.
What About That Buffoon In The White House?
- The buffoon in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce. Arabs and Israelis talking face to face and building relationships.
- The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
- The buffoon in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
- The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
- The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues. That is billions with a B
- The buffoon in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
- The Buffoon in the White House turned our relationship to the Chinese around, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello
- The buffoon in the White House has accomplished the appointing of two Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges. (Unless the Democrats pull out some kind of magical untrue accusation, there will now be three Supreme Court Judges… shades of Kavenaugh)
- The buffoon in the White House lowered your taxes and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
- The buffoon in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine – it will be available within months – we still don’t have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
- The buffoon in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
- The buffoon in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood. The buffoon in the White House is exposing worldwide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.
- The buffoon in the White House. Works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving – and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
— Mister Mack
theleansubmariner, “,19 Days“
I will say this and will say loudly, again and again. If President Trump, with all that he’s done is a buffoon, then we need to elect more buffoon’s to high office. Obviously decade after decade of electing “wise men” and men of great education isn’t the right choice.