As anyone with the ability to see what’s happening knows, the “Black Community” is plodding and shuffling down the preordained path to destruction. The end for them is already decided and there’s nothing that they can do about it, nor is there anything the rest of us could or should do about it. They sealed their fate decades ago in such a way as to make any intervention both impossible and unwarranted.
The “Black Community” is doomed to extinction and, while it might take as much as century for them to expire, expire they will.
The question that remains is will the last male of the “Black Community” standing, kneeling, or laying there be honest and admit that it was suicide, not murder or calamity that ended their culture.
- Will he admit that they turned upon and preyed their own, finding any and all reasons, even unto the shade of their skins, to segregate themselves?
- Will he admit they spent their wealth foolishly, preferring the outward trappings of luxury to any efforts at building a lasting financial security?
- Will he admit that they destroyed their minds and bodies, as well as their finances, with drugs and alcohol?
- Will he admit that they ate themselves to death, preferring foods that did far more harm to them than good?
- Will he admit that they turned their backs on educating themselves and their progeny?
With none of his people left to care or be cared about, this last male of the “Black Community” might make such admissions but I doubt it. Most likely, he will stay strong and cleave to his theology, which says unto him that it is “Whitey’s” fault that he and his have gone the way of the dodo.
At this point, if they made it this far, the Liberals and Progressives, most of whom happen to be well-heeled, privileged, and White, are gnashing their teeth and screaming at their computers about how racist this article is. So too will some members of the “Black Community” but they, at least, will have some reason to do so since harsh truths and negative prognoses often drive people into denial and lashing out.
But, to what I hope but do not expect to be their chagrin, this isn’t my idea or really my words. What I have done here is to merely paraphrase the words of “The Last Black Man Standing” by Dr. Kamau Kambon, a racist blacktivist who has called for the extermination of all White people. That, by the Liberals’, Progressives’, and their minority tenants’ own rules, makes these statement impossible to be racist.