Obama, best and most kindly described as feckless and factless, is really working hard on his shucking and jiving. The boy’s gone from carefully “nuanced” misinformation to outright lies in his bid to keep his job and to keep his wife in the style she believes that she deserves.
There’s no real surprise at all in his lying; that’s the only real talent or skill this pathetic, narcissistic, snake oil huckster has. What is surprising is the rapidity and severity of his decompensation and reversion to his roots and his handlers allowing it to be publicly displayed.
The boy, his handlers, and his proxies are actually claiming that the Obama Regime has created more private sector job than either President Bush Jr. or President Reagan. And they actually seem to think that Americans will buy this steaming, reeking load of bullshit!
Well, I think that worker probably has a good understanding of what’s happened over the past four years in terms of the president coming in and seeing 800,000 jobs lost on the day that the president was being sworn in, and seeing the president moving pretty quickly to stem the losses, to turn the economy around. And over the past, you know, 27 months we’ve created 4.5 million private-sector jobs. That’s more jobs than in the Bush recovery (or) in the Reagan recovery.
— Stephanie Cutter
MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” (August 22, 2012)
Of course MSNBC and the rest of lamestream media just let this baldfaced lie slide, as they were expected to do, so there’s some basis for Obama belief that his lies, if big enough and repeated often enough, will be believed by enough people to make a difference.
Debunking Jive Master O And His Ho
Fortunately for Americans or, at least, those willing to educate themselves, Obama’s spurious claim to a comparative success is quite easily debunked at so many levels and in so many ways that his jabbering and that of his posse would be nothing but laughable if not for the clear and present danger to our nation that he and his sort engender.
Even leaving aside Cutter’s erroneous and misleading time-frame of 27 months, which would start in February, 2010 – the worst single month under Obama’s attempted reign and ignores the first two months of this recovery – in order to make Obama’s job growth look as large as possible, Obama’s lie is easily proven.
- Twenty-nine months into the recovery that President Reagan shepherded, the private sector had created 8 million jobs — nearly twice as many (177%) as under Obama. In fact, during a single month – September, 1983 – our economy created 1.1 million new private sector jobs.
- Apply Cutter’s methodology – starting at worst point – to President Bush Jr.’s record, the private sector created 4.7 million jobs in the 29 months after that point (July 2003), which is slightly (4% or 200,000 jobs) better than Obama has managed.
- After 29 months of Obama the official unemployment rate is 8.3%. At this point under President Reagan it was 7.2%. Under President Bush Jr. it was 4.9%, which is essentially full employment!
- Since Obama was installed in office 7.5 million people have permanently or semi-permanently left the workforce, bringing America’s labor-force participation rate down to slightly over 63% which is the lowest since December 1981. Interestingly, if labor force participation had just remained the same as when Obama entered office, unemployment would be have been stuck for months now at 11%, the highest rate since the Great Depression.
- In the past 10 recessions and recoveries since WW2 the average real GDP growth in the first three years after those recessions was 4.6%. Under Obama, this 11th recession and “recovery” has stalled out at a meager 2.2% — less than half (48%) the historical norm.
- Taking the analysis of the above point further, in first three years of the Obama “recovery” the growth in the GDP was steady at 2.2%. So far in 2012, it has been annualized at 1.8% – if one ignores the still “soft” figures of the most recent quarter which would annualized it at only 1.5%. Either way, under Obama it’s getting worse and we’re sliding back into a recession.
As it is estimated that Obama’s and his Congressional cronies’ willful and malicious mishandling of America’s economy has cost we, the People $1.6 trillion over three years, if I were Obama or one of his handlers, overseers, cronies, sycophants, of followers, I’d be lying left, right, and sideways too – if I wasn’t too busy packing to run for the hills before my executioners showed up.
Obama is utterly and completely feckless and factless. It’s now up to Americans to make him jobless as well.